(209) 489-0621 - Mobile (Direct)
(209) 725-0423 (Fax)
- In 2010, Dan and Dorothy joined together to help insure our clients receive the best service. When one is not available the other can serve as a backup for questions or showing homes.
- Our joint experience and skills make us uniquely qualified to provide excellent service to our clients. Together, so far in 2010, they have closed 35 transactions for a value of over $4.5 million.
- Both Dorothy and Dan have served on the Board of Directors for the Merced County Association of REALTORS® (M.C.A.R. ) , as well as the Finance and MLS committees. In 2010 Dan served as Secretary/Treasurer for M.C.A.R. Dorothy has been President of the M.C.A.R. in 2008 and MLS Committee Chairman in 2007. Both have been REALTORS® for over 6 years.
- Dan and Dorothy have helped their clients successfully buy and sell traditional homes sales, as well as Bank-owned properties and Short Sales.
- Dan is the father of eight children and he and his wife live in Merced. They have home schooled all eight, having the older ones attend our local Community College and UC Merced. Dan says, “The care and concern I have for my family is the same way I approach my Real Estate career.” He is the current owner of Hultgren’s Blinds and has been in business for 20 years.
- Dorothy and her husband have 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren. They live in Atwater, and their daughter and her family live in Atwater, the other three are scattered throughout California. Previously, Dorothy worked for Hewlett-Packard/Agilent Technologies in various capacities ending as a computer support engineer. Her extensive computer skills help provide excellent service for her clients.
- We have found Real Estate to be very rewarding and it has brought a new awareness of the community we live in. We want to see Merced grow into a community that enriches the lives of those who live here and is a place where families want to stay.